Friday, September 25, 2009

Preface

Let me start by saying thank you for choosing this blog over some of the other fine competitors. I'll be sure to place some links for said competitors once I find some I like. Next I would like to lay a groundwork and aim for anyone who has stumbled upon this. With my blog, I hope to espouse and explain some thoughts and feelings that seem unrepresented by today's youth. I will be discussing subjects from my own area of expertise, that being different disciplines of psychology and sociology; however my message may come across as supportive of the constructive powers at work in our society (that word meaning the United States and ostensibly the "e" community.) This idea of supporting what is right seems to me, the best method of combatting the negativity that rages through the youth culture. That being said, I plan to write several articles that have no particular bias, just general theories on the workings of human beings and community, drawing (once again) from my own research as a psychologist and sociologist. So have no fear, if you are a fan of anti-establishment blogging, there will be plenty of thoughful research that shows you exactly what to be angry about, instead of hating everything in sight. Now without any further interruption I'd like to begin my first "lecture."

No comments:

Post a Comment